The World of Arth
Other minor ones could exist and be forgotten. As we encounter them, we will add them.
- Favored classes are ignored entirely
- Rogues can sneak attack undead, plants, and robots just fine. Fortification still works.
- Experience points won’t be used. I level groups when the group wants. If a consensus on “We ought to level” is reached we will level. XP costs for spells and magic item creation have changes. (Obviously)
- Alignment won’t be used for the most part. Its annoying, and it doesn’t matter. If you want you can write one on your sheet. I won’t stop you. Some things will have an alignment. Angels for instance will be good aligned. Unholy weapons will still affect them as normal. In essence, most beings don’t bother to devote themselves to an alignment, and the few who do are die hard devotees.
- Paladins can use wisdom or charisma for spells and “Stuff”. Your choice.
- Action points are awarded for keeping an in game journal. Basically between sessions, give a run down of what happened through your PCs eyes. If you do, you gain an action point which can be used to reroll any 1 d20 roll that session. OR you can spend it to gain a +2d6 to any one roll during the session.
- Clerics should see the religion section for deity and domain choices.
- A cleric spontaneously casts both of their domains and does not have the ability to spontaneously cast cure spells.
- No flaws or traits from unearthed arcana.
- HP. Take average or roll. d8 = 4.5, ect.